Friday, October 14, 2005

It's a nano

It's been almost two years since the first iPod has come to birth. While almost everyone around me is an owner of some kind of iPods, I have never owned any of them. When the first generation of mp3 players hit the market years ago, I was proud to be the trend-breaker of CD players. I owned a Samsung YEPP. It stored 16 songs and it also had a voice recording system. It was considered very handy back in the time because I could just hide it in my pocket. For those who know me well should know that I need music while studying. It had spent many nights with me in the library when I was still in school, though it would just repeat the same 16 songs over and over for a thousand times! It had become a surplus item when it failed to work one day two years ago. I had been shopping for a replacement, but could never find one that would capture my eyes until the iPod nano came out.

All the different iPods and mini-iPods have very big capacity, but they don't fit into my "handy" criteria. The iPod shuffle does, but I don't like the fact that it doesn't have a display screen. I turned my mp3-player search to some Japanese and Korean brands, but most of them don't fit into my "appearance" criteria. Until I saw the iPod nano, I know this's something I want!

Such a great gift ... Thanks very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO did you get one yet? i'm confused, are your boyfriends (khalid or holger) getting this for you, or did they already get you one?