Saturday, November 12, 2005

Carpool Buddy or is it a Dummy?

How many of you have an experience in getting a bumper-to-bumper traffic jam and wishing you would just have someone else in your car so you could hop into the diamond lane? Since the past few weeks, I had been carpooling. Yeah, I was one of those who would speed right next to you with a big toothy smile. I always had a dilemma about SUVs and vans which their windows were tinted. How would the cops ever find out whether there would be somd kids sitting at the back seats? My carpool buddy and I started a pretty funny conversation about cheating the carpool system by fooling people with a dummy. We could dress the dummy in clothes and sat it on the passenger seat while no one could probably notice it when we're going at 60mph. I wasn't even close to put this idea into action and I came across this article a few days after our conversation.

Be smart, next time if you decide to cheat the system with a dummy, get one with legs! And, don't forget to dress him in a pair of jeans as well, duh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe... carpool?? i use it all the time.. and by myself.. that's right?? i ride a motorcycle :)