Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Two more weeks of peace, PLEASE!

It seems awhile since I last wrote some quality writings. I started losing a little interest in updating my blog. To make up for that, I decided to seat myself in front of my computer tonight to write this blog. Somehow, I could never do one thing consistently. Remember I had joined a Yoga class about a month ago? After trying for the first time, I had never returned to the gym again. I should better contact the fitness center so they could remove my membership and not deduct the money from my paycheck from now on.

Anyways, let me begin my blog of the day. I was waken up by a call this morning from LAMD at work. When I saw the call, I knew something serious had happened from yesterday study. (In order not to disclose client's information, I cannot get into details here. If you're eager to find out and know me well enough to have my cell #, call me and I will let you know ^_^) After finding out what happened, I rushed into work. Before I had time to settle down, I was asked to have a personal talk with the veterinarian, the director of the corresponding department.

The outcome was that protocol got suspended and study was terminated until the committee would have a chance to discuss about the case. On top of that, I had to sit down for a training session tomorrow. What made me tiring was how much some people enjoy to gossip. Words got spread into other departments within a few hours. Among the staff that were actually involved, people started blaming onto each other. Come on people, give me a break! When things went wrong, just dealt with them and be responsible. To be honest, I shouldn't even be involved in this at all because the work did not fall under my duty. I was just doing a favor.

I just want a peaceful two more weeks. Please do not pull me into a mess like this ...

No comments: