Friday, May 25, 2007

At World's End

I have never been very interested in any of the Pirate sequels ... I guess there's really no reason to explain this. I just don't like watching pirates, especially this kind with a ghost ship coming out from the middle of the ocean or a pirate with an octopus-like beard hanging around his face. Yet, for the sake of it, I did watch the 2nd sequel (Dead man's chest) last year, which was better than my expectation. So, I watched this last one - At World's End - yesterday solely because it's the day the movie launched publicly in theaters and more importantly, I got in free with unlimited access of popcorns and drinks.

Ughh ... It's quite disappointing. For a 3 hours movie, it's quite a bit of a torture. And Yes, I felt asleep in the middle of it ....... ZZZzzzZZZ ........

Maybe the movie was just too boring ...
Maybe the seats were too comfy ...
Or ...... was my mind just somewhere else ...