Monday, May 14, 2007

Not to be nice ...

For all these years, I have always tried to be a nice and genuine person. I was taught and raised in a loving family with well educated and caring parents. I have always been told to be nice and helpful to others. When I try to help, it's all from the bottom of my heart.

I do believe in "what comes around, goes around," so if I'm nice to you, I do expect being nicely treated. Don't get me wrong here, I am not looking for returns, but I do expect to be treated equally nice when I need help one day.

However, this belief has been proven wrong in varies things happened to me lately. I realize when I'm too nice to the others, others will just take advantage of me and eventually I will only be the one that gets dragged into hassles which I do not deserve.

I had a talk with a good friend of mine last week and I realized the problem lies on myself. I am the one that let the others to treat me like this. So I declare, from now on, I have to change myself. I will still remain to be a genuine person, but not as nice as I had been. If you're the ones who are planning to use me or the ones whom I think have the potential to give me troubles, I'm sorry, you are not my friends anymore.

Fxxk Off ...

No comments: