Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Weak Spot

I have been wanting to watch the movie, Fracture, and finally did watch it yesterday night. Other than the plot of the story, the main attraction for me to catch this movie is because its script is written by an attorney, who had spent >5 years to finish it. There's a certain guarantee. Not much of a surprise, the movie is an intellectual film ... If I have to rate it, I will give it a B+ or A-. It can be better if Ryan Gosling is not playing the role of the lawyer. Similar to the role of Tom Cruise in A Few Good Men, who acts a laid back but brilliant attorney, but Tom enacts the character so much better than Ryan does.

Well ... pretty upset the whole day because of something that happened. That makes me think of one of the taglines from yesterday's movie.

"If you look close enough, you will find everyone has a weak spot." --
Anthony Hopkins in Fracture.

My weak spot ... or is it My weak spots ... too many of them.

No comments: