Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Destroyer

I have been living in this place for a year and I am quite satisfied with it so far until ...

All the following items started to break on me in the past 6 months (Keep in mind that my parents have only been living in this place for less than 2 years and this place was brand new before they moved in):

In chronological order:
1. The door of the smaller balcony by the end of the kitchen -- The door lock fell to work one day and we weren't able to open the door.
2. The kitchen stove -- We weren't able to alight a fire.
3. Washing machine -- The fabric softener compartment was stuck and no fabric softener could go down to the wash machine.
4. Toilet flush -- Toilet was not flushing and the whole flushing system needed to be replaced.

... And, this was what happened this past weekend ...
5. Air-con in my room -- The sensor for the remote control was disabled somehow and there wasn't any button on the AC unit, so the only way to turn the unit on was by the remote control.

What's wrong ... Am I the destroyer of the house? I'm sweating while blogging and the service technician better turned up tomorrow to fix this for me =.=|||