Friday, June 08, 2007

Ginseng Shower Gel

I went into shower this morning and used up the last drip of shower gel, so I did a search in the cabinet and tried to find if we had any in stock ... and I found this -- a shower gel bottle with a big-O piece of "Ginseng root" inside it. See Below. For those that do not know, Ginseng is a slow growing perennial plant, which is supposed to be good to our health if we consume certain amount daily. I believe the country which has the most suitable climate to grow Ginseng is Korea and it can be horribly expensive to get the good ones.

I mean, if it's some shower gel with a ginseng flavor, I wouldn't be this surprise. However, I would never expect to see a whole ginseng root submerged inside some shower gel. I read more closely to the wordings outside the bottle and said it's supposed to be good for our skin. Well well well, what a gimmick from the manufacturer ... and someone from my family was smart to fall into its trap. It probably is just a piece of root taken out from some random trees and ....

Oops, it takes up quite some space from the bottle ... in other words, less shower gel is needed to fill the bottle. Well, let me try this Ginseng shower gel tomorrow morning and have a smell and a feel of it ....... U_U