Thursday, September 13, 2007

My IXUS Camera

Ohhnnooo ... My camera is dead!!

Actually, it still works fine but the display screen is not working properly. When this simple feature is out of order, I can't tell what I'm capturing.
It's the second generation of Canon IXUS (or PowerShot SD in the US) series, IXUS i. Though I have already owned this camera for a few years and almost everyone around me owns cameras with higher resolutions and much larger display screens, I have never thought about getting a new one simply because I still love it very much. When this camera firstly got pushed out of market, it carried 4 different colors -- Black, White, Silver, and Bronze. The bronze color (see below) was a limited version and it took me quite awhile to locate one.

Exactly as the IXUS commercial slogan always says:
"IXUS, the Smart Beauty."










It's time for my baby to retire ... And, it's also time to start looking for a new replacement. Of course, this baby of mine won't get trashed. I'll still keep it with me as one of my Canon camera collections ... ^!^ ...