Thursday, September 27, 2007

When I was Small ...

While I was looking for something last night, this's what I found in a drawer -- My student handbook in St. Catherine's International Kindergarten.

I saw it on the news the other day that it's still located in the same place, Kowloon Tong @ HK. And, it's still one of the best kindergartens parents want their kids to get into nowadays. It's a great school for kids because it's one of the few kindergartens (esp. back in those days) to hire native English teachers. For each class, there were 2 class teachers, one English speaking and one Chinese speaking, so kids would get to learn both languages at early stage. I still remember the names of my class teachers, Ms. Williams and Ms. Chan.

So once I flipped open my student handbook, I saw my childhood school picture and couldn't help but laugh. The picture was taken when I was around 3 years old. I think I had the stupid "I didn't know what I was doing" look ... Uhmm, I wonder how I got myself admitted into the school with this look ... @.@|||

No comments: