Wednesday, February 13, 2008

**SIGH**

The blue book value of my car is less than 7000 dollars

... BUT ...

I had spent
2500 dollars fixing it 3 months ago
150 dollars last week for routine maintenance and a light bulb
600 again this morning ...

Most of my 600 dollars spent this morning was a rip off, I knew it ... I had a pair of my tires changed at a dealer -- which should cost me the same if I got them done in Costco but I would get 4 brand new tires. Well, I had a flat tire and it was too worn out because I had been driving on a flat tire in the past few days. I was firstly scared by the service representative at the dealer saying that it's too dangerous to drive and my tire would possibly blow up on the road. But then, I couldn't be bothered because I couldn't spare more time to bring my car to another place so I might as well just get everything done in one. **SIGH** **SIGH** **SIGH**

The total amount spent on fixing and repairing is half of the market value of my car. I just wish there will be no major problem in the near future ... V_V ...