Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy Thoughts #1

Once out of the blue, normally before I fell asleep, I would have some crazy thoughts ...

Last night, I thought about the guests whom might possibly be present in my funeral when I die one day. I'm sure in one of these occasions, everyone who has learned the news would attend, no matter how much we hate each other before my death. Most likely, these people are just afraid that my spirit would haunt them if they don't make an effort to show their condolence. True, if I would be granted this super power in my after-death life, I bet you I would most likely enjoy haunting them and then laughing at them. I'm evil, I know (^J^) ...

So, the number of guests or the type of guests present in my funeral really doesn't matter at all. What matters is who actually would shed a tear to see my passing. Sigh, but some of these people are also the ones I do not want to see them upset and hope to see them continue to carry on a happy life because I love them too much to see them suffer.

IF I have a choice, I want to die alone, at a place where no one knows ...

OKAY, So, what is the take home message here??
~~ Be nice to me now or watch out of being haunted one day ~~