Wednesday, April 09, 2008

iPc Designs

Here are a few of my drawings again. Drawing is probably the only thing I enjoy doing when I have nothing else better to do at home. Of course, it also depends on my mood if it's strong enough to drive me to pick up a pen and start making sketches. Some people say "pencil does the thinking," but it doesn't work for me all the time. At most times, I draw because I have an image in my head and I enjoy the process of putting it onto paper. Most of the images created in my head are usually pretty random. For instance, I can see something as simple as a piece of leaf and somehow the image of a chair would come up into my head (see picture below). Well, keep in mind that being an interior designer has always been my dream profession.

That, I need to thank my parents who had sent me to drawing lessons for a few years when I was young. A few nights ago, I had made some sketches of my family.

Below are two pictures of my design. Don't laugh. I know they don't look too professional. And don't ask me if they're practical, but I tend to like unique furniture with simple design. If there will be a day I can have my own brand, it will be called "iPc." But if you are looking for fancy furniture, you have to look somewhere else.










Just if you can't figure out. The one on the right is a chair with a design of a musical eighth note.