Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yahoo Mail vs. GMail

Just from reading this blog, all of you should notice that I'm a Google fan. Almost ever since Google search engine launches, I have ditched Yahoo and switched entirely to Google. So far, my experience with Google is excellent without one little complaint. Every application of Google that I use, to include Gmail, Google Talk, Picasa, eBlogger and iGoogle browser are very user friendly. One thing I really love about Google is that their staff are very encouraging on feedbacks from users and constantly making improvements for better applications. For instance, they have just started a new feature in eBlogger that we can now schedule the time we would like our posts to get published. This can be very helpful if one is on vacation or one cannot get access onto the internet for a few days ... or for other reasons. This feature is minor, but it can become quite handy when it applies (**Ding Ding** at least it comes right on time for me).

Google is the BEST!

No comments: