Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Weight Challenge (START)

The holiday season is around the corner. Other than the joy and happiness shared with friends and familes, it's also a time to enjoy a lot of good food and drinks. Because of this reason, every year, my company would have a "Weight Challenge" program organized by the Fitness Center. The purpose of the program is for us to watch our weight and maintain fitted during the times from Thanksgiving, Christmas, to New Year. We have to form a team of 4 people and all 4 of us would step on a big scale together to record our total body weight. Then, after all the holiday celebrations, a collective body weight will again be recorded in early January. For the team which loses the most collective weight, each member on the team can obtain a 75 dollar gift certificate.

I was asked to be on a team. I agreed to join, but I didn't promise I would lose any weight ... haha ... Today is the day of obtaining the total body weight, so all 4 of us decided to pig out during lunch time and drink as much water as possible before we get on the scale. Some people decided to wear more clothes, change to a pair of heavier shoes ... And, our total body weight is 625.5 lbs. Let's see what the number will be in January.

My goal is to lose 2 lbs on myself ... haha ...

Go MetaboLights (our team name)!!!