Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wooah, I made it!

It's definitely a moment to be recognized, remembered, and noted on my blog -- because I don't know when or how I will be able to achieve again of what I have achieved today. Though experiencing a slight cramp on my left leg at the end, I had completed a 15-mile hike today in 5 hours with only a 20-minute break in between. It may not be a big deal for some of you, but it surely is one for me. Those that know me well know that I don't exercise often and I'm not an outdoor person, so I have broken my own record today in hiking the longest trail in my whole life.









I hiked on Angel Island today. As a first time visitor at Angel Island, I gained a new experience and perspective in viewing and appreciating nature. I think I have started to understand why nature is such a beautiful thing to enjoy and to treasure.


Am I proud of myself in accomplishing this goal?? Heck, Yeh!!!


No comments: