Monday, December 25, 2006

Happy Holidays

I know I haven't been updating my blog for a long time. Why? That's because my life has been quite occupied. More likely, lots have been going on in my life, however, I just don't have the energy to think of what to write. So what exactly has been going on with me? To tell you the truth, part of my life is too ridiculously entertaining. I know I can't remain in this situation for too long as this won't lead me any good, so I have to have a new focus pretty soon.

It's Christmas time but I haven't gotten any present in my christmas stocking this year. What's wong? Maybe Santa doesn't agree that I have been good this year. I always woke up with a gift in front of my bed every Christmas morning when I was a kid. For all those years, my little brother and I had tried to wake up in the middle of the night to catch Santa, but had failed every year. Oh well, it's true that I haven't been working too hard during this year. I guess that's why I don't deserve to wake up with a gift in front of my bed.

OK, so my resolution for 2007 is to stop slacking off and get my work done!

2 comments:

Patrick said...

Hi Carmen!

I was in HK near the end of November, but I couldnt reach you!

Anonymous said...

You've been bad because you don't write to your friends! Good fortune comes to those who speak from the heart not from the mouth.