Friday, April 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mom!

~~~Happy Birthday to my dearest Mommy ~~~
We took mom to a modern French Vietnamese restaurant called Rice Paper in Harbor City at TST for dinner. It's a restaurant designed with French flair served stylist Vietnamese food. It was nice that the waiter got us a table next to the window so we could have a night view of the Hong Kong Victoria harbor while enjoying the delicious dinner. We tried to fill mom's tummy with as much food so she would be too stuffed for dessert (why? Read on and you will know).

On our way home, we asked if she felt imperfect to end her birthday without a cake ... and she's honest to say YES. She started to complain that she had gotten me a cake on my birthday and I should have just gotten one at the bakery shop downstairs if I was too lazy to order it somewhere else. I could feel her heart was a bit sour ... hahaha ...


Woola, when we got home, we surprised her with a cake. I had indeed pre-ordered a chestnut cream cake from Cova and we sneaked the cake into our refrigerator earlier this morning. Mom just didn't realize it. She's so surprised and it was obvious that she didn't expect it.

Hopefully, this is a memorable one ... Happy Birthday again ^_^

Ohh, what did I get my mom? ....... A Wallet ....... That wasn't much of a surprise coz she guessed it correctly before she unwrapped it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

E Ma...
Happy Birthday!! Bui Jeh just dont allow me to celebrate w/ u. But i m sure she did a great job for u. love you and wish u a wonderful birthday!! Big fat sheep...buy me the watch and wallet too.

Love,
Baby