Friday, April 06, 2007

Low Cloud

I have had thinking too much lately. You may wonder if I should have lots of ideas for my blog. However, when I sit in front of my computer, I can hardly start typing. My mind is just too confused.

I guess when one gets older, one tends to look back, to reevaluate, and to plan for a better future. We may get too scared to make another move, to try something new, or just to get out of our comfort zones as we're too afraid of mistakes -- Are we just cowards? Are we too weak? Are we racing with time? Or are great minds always tend to over-think?

All these thinkings started a few days ago. I went to a dinner at Dan Ryan's with my two bosses. It was, indeed, a great dinner. I couldn't enjoy better. Then, it was until one of my bosses drove me home and we sat in the car for more than an hour to chat. It was during this chat that I got inspired. I started to realize sometimes things could be quite deceiving, they could be two-sided. What I have been seeing and experiencing daily may not necessary to be real. No matter how objective I try to be, I could be wrong until I get to see it and expose myself through different dynamics.

If you read along until now, you may ask why am my blog title called Low Cloud? Low Cloud is the name of an art piece that I came across when I read a magazine earlier. It's a piece of cloud made in black metal and situated vertically in the middle of a green field (NOT the picture shown in my blog). A simple piece of art work, but simple enough to catch my attention.

I have always enjoy simple designs. The greatest part about art is that one can uncover its true meaning -- no right or wrong -- only depends on how you may want to interpret it. I think Low Cloud represents my current feeling and that's why I name my blog with it.



No comments: