Monday, April 09, 2007

South Park Replay

South Park, one of my favorite TV shows. Some people may find it pretty sick. However, I find it extremely hilarious. To me, it's not an ordinary animation, but it delivers messages by twisting and mocking the latest political issues and news. The first time I watched South Park was the first year when I was in college. It was a very hot show by then. Though we didn't have a TV in our room, somehow the shows were shared within the dormitory server and we're able to watch the shows on our computers. Almost everyone would talk about South Park and if you didn't know about it, you would be considered as "out."

There's one particular show that was so hilarious and it could crack me up no matter how many times I repeated watching it. It's the part when Cartman sang the song named "Kyle's mom is a stupid bitch" during a choir practice, after Kyle's mom (who belongs to a Jewish family) outlaws all the Christmas songs.

And, here I found a link on this. Enjoy.

Believe me, whether or not you're a South Park fan, you will laugh out HARD.

I think I can't help but to go to HMV and purchase the whole series of South Park DVDs ...

No comments: