Thursday, May 03, 2007

Trip to Taiwan

Finally ... got a chance to upload some of my pictures taken in Taiwan, Kao Hsiung. Overall, it's a pretty relaxing trip. Well, I was surprised to find out Taiwan is still a pretty under developed country. Maybe this only limits to the southern part of it as that's the only area I visited this time. It is nothing compared to Hong Kong. Air was highly polluted due to the enormous number of mopeds on the streets. I guess the best part for Taiwan was its food/snacks. Before I visited Taiwan, I heard it is a country known for its "food night market" and it surely was one. We had a pretty good moment stuffing our tummies with the delicious food and we even bought a bunch back to our hotel for night snacks.

After this trip, I have put myself on a straight diet ... boy, too much food at a time. I have been eating bananas for breakfast/lunch these days. I try to eat less for dinner but it can be quite difficult if I need to dine out ...

What's the lesson to learn here? There's always a consequence behind each action taken V_V ...

No comments: