Sunday, August 26, 2007

The Worst Type of People

I categorize the following types of people as the worst and the most troublesome in this world:
  • Nosy
  • Enjoy gossips
  • Talk behind others' back
  • Mind others' business
If you have met someone that contains all of the above, you better run ... as quickly as you can!

Believe it or not, we're (at least, I am) always surrounded by people like these. This is my 3rd time blogging about nosy assholes, so you should know how much I hate them. I know I should learn how to care-less, but it seems to be the trend that these people just love to stick their hands into my life. I really have no clue ... why? Is my life that interesting that you really want to find out what exactly is going on? Or, do you actually care me that much?

People who know me well know that I don't like to broadcast my life simply because I hate having people to discuss about me behind my back. Dislike most of the others that love to talk about their personal lives on the internet or tell everyone about it, I only share my feelings and my personal matters (that include all kinds of relationships) with my very close friends and family (only immediate family). It's not like I want to keep my life as mysterious, but I have countless experiences in how much people enjoy talking behind me and try to find out stories that have nothing to do with them. Maybe the more I try to hide it, the stronger the curiosity you have, huh?? Honestly, most of the time, knowing less is a wiser thing to do. I have never intended to find out details,
however words and news just fly into my ears without an effort. Do I ever thankful for your "first hand" news? I can tell you -- Not at all.

These people probably look at gossiping about others as one of their entertainment. How pathetic is this? Don't you have something more important to do in your own lives rather than minding others' business?

Sometimes ... run away quickly won't be much helpful because he/she can be one of your relatives. That makes the worst worst worst type of people ...

Having nosy relatives can really kill you sometimes ... ///V_V\\\