Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Grandma, I miss U

In this past weekend, for whatever reasons, I was missing my beloved Grandma (my mom's mother). So, I spent a little time on Photoshop last night to draw a "Q-version" (cartoon sketch) of her and I decided to dedicate this blog posting to her.

This isn't the first time I wrote something about my Grandma. I wrote about her in my college entry essay. It was a very touching essay that I wrote because that was when she just passed away and I wrote it with tears rolling down my cheeks. Too bad I lost all the hard and electronic copies of it. At least, that helped me to get into one of the best colleges in the US. I couldn't thank Grandma more.

My Grandma passed away years ago but she will always retain a special place in my heart. Not only that she raised me when I was a kid, I also spent a lot of quality time with her for all those years. She always played the "nice person" role, which means, whatever my mom wouldn't let me do or eat, she would let me. She was always so gentle, so sweet, so loving, so patient, so caring ... and if I have to make a list to describe my Grandma, the list will just go on and on, forever.

Well, I just wish she's still alive so I can pay back all the hard work and effort she had invested in me since I was born ...

If for any chance my Grandma reads my blog from Heaven (which is a bit ridiculous, I know ...), this is something I want to tell her:

~~ Grandma, I hope you're living a comfy life in Heaven and enjoying every moment watching over us. I love you so much and you will always be missed ... ever and ever and ever ~~