Friday, September 07, 2007

No Birds

No Birds ..... absolutely NO!!!

I'm fear of birds, actually anything that can fly and has feathers. Not to mention to touch them or anything, just to imagine how they look, I can feel a chill in my blood. If they come close to me within a few feet or I heard their tumbling flapping noises, I can feel my goose bumps start forming on my skin. I remember I used to own a bird when I was a little kid, around 2-3 years old. By then, I would even share my apples with it, but it flew away and never came back after I accidentally opened the cage door one day. I knew clearly that I didn't have problem with birds when I was young but
no idea when and why I started developing this bird phobia, at least I don't recall an incident that I have had bad experience with birds. Oh well, they never appear to me as any adorable creature anyways.

So, I tried to search for an appropriate picture on the web for this posting, but once I saw all these bird pictures, I felt a shivering chill again ... so I gave up.

And, probably that's a right choice because I surely don't want such a picture on my blog.