Monday, January 14, 2008

What-So-Ever ...

Sometimes, I really have no clue how some people behave …

There is this somebody -- whom I had known for more than 10 years and had once taken as a good friend -- used me, cheated me, betrayed me, and lied to me, yet still has the guts to attempt getting back in touch with me today. Actually, this's the 2nd attempt and I did give this somebody a chance last time, but resulted again with another disappointment. I normally have a relatively high tolerance to others and especially to the ones I treasure, but after what had happened, I have absolute no interest to reestablish a friendship or whatsoever. What's been lost has been lost and none of them seems important to me anymore and honestly, it's better off if this somebody can stay away from my life forever. I'm more vulnerable than I may appear, so ...


Fxxk OFF.