Monday, March 24, 2008

It Will Be a 335xi

I have owned two cars (so far) in my life and they're both VWs. I firstly fell in love with VWs because I felt it's unique, it's different than most of the Japanese cars. I had a black 98 Jetta Wolfsburg limited sport edition and it has a dual color interior. Mine was a contrast of dark and light gray. I couldn't enjoy my ride more. My 2nd car is also a VW and it's a silver 02 Passat with a black interior.

For certain aspects of life, I do not like satisfying for less. I do not mind the wait until I find something that I like or totally catch my eyes. Once I locate it, I usually won't care much about the cost and I will get it and normally keep it for a very long time until it fails in operation. That's the main reason why I do not always carry something with the latest style because I don't think the latest one is the better one. I had to get rid of my Jetta because it's declared total lost after a car accident. For the Passat, it's not the ideal car in my mind at the time of purchase as I was limited by a budget offered by my parents.
Now, I'm more financially independent, and I can have the freedom to get any car I desire as long as I can afford it.

My 3rd car will be ...

The latest model of 335xi BMW sedan has totally caught my eyes when it was firstly released. I couldn't get my eyes off it. My next car will be this one. The question is when will I be able to get it. I still love my Passat very much so I can't abandon him yet at this moment. The 335xi will be my next sweetheart and I am thinking about bringing him home in 2 years.

For the time being, I guess I should get one of these to satisfy my desire and remind myself to save up enough $ for my future 335xi!!!