Monday, June 02, 2008

Interview someone

It has been half a year since I firstly started my job at this position. When I think back of how I have gotten myself into the company, I still sweat it. To make it sounds nicer, it’s a good and valuable experience, but I certainly do not want to go through the same process again (or at least in the near future). I haven’t changed too many jobs since I graduated but I had gone through interviews with 7-8 different companies in the past. The interview processes in GS are one of the toughest ones. Ever since I was on board and every time when we saw other candidates having luncheon interviews in the cafeteria, my coworkers would joke with me saying that when the next position opened in our group, it would be my chance to tolerate the next candidate. Finally, my chance is coming soon …

But I gave up this idea after seeing the CV of the candidate awhile ago. Dude, seems like this person is way more qualified than me with a 3.7 GPA and a bunch of awards and scholorships … Maybe I should just play nice … First time I get to interview someone, but doesn't seem it's going to be as fun as what I initially imagined.