Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's Too Early ...

It’s only 5:30am and I’m here at work. I was here since 5am and tried to fall asleep again but I wasn’t able to because it’s freaking cold in my office. So I decided to come up here and update Honey Bee. To rationalize this, I seriously don’t think my brain is functioning fully yet at this moment to avoid mistakes made at work. More likely, I don’t think I should put in an additional 4 hours of work knowing that I will have a meeting to attend later in the afternoon that I can’t escape early.

Very sleepy now … ZZzzzZZzz … but I am looking forward for the weekend. I haven’t camped once in my life so I’m actually quite excited to explore how it would be like sleeping in a tent and hanging out in nature for 2 days. While on the other hand, I do feel a little anxious as I am not sure what to expect ... but I had already prepared myself in doing some internet searches.

I always have all the different scenarios that could happen to me in the wild. Such as:













After all, I am still pretty excited ... ^.^ Yeah Yeah Yeah ~