Sunday, June 29, 2008

One of those moments ...

I know, I know ... It's been quite sometime since I last updated.

I had been kinda busy with a lot of family activities in the past few weeks. I agree that I do treasure very much of the time shared with my folks. I love them a whole lot. Yet at the same time, I do find them a little annoyed when they're around. In a way, I understand that kids are always "kids" in parents' eyes. So beforehand, I had told myself to have extra tolerance in some of their daily annoying reminders such as "Go to bed early" and "Drink more water," etc.

After spending a couple of weeks with them, I probably have gotten a bit used to having them in the house. I do find the house has become a lot quieter everyday when I return home from work. Sigh, this surely is not something new that I am experiencing. This is just a post-feeling that strikes me almost every visit of my parents. Well, it's just one of those moments that I will get over soon ...