Thursday, July 10, 2008

Feeling Lazy ...

I am feeling so lazy lately. Maybe I should blame it all to the heat wave. We’re already half way through the summer. I originally thought that it’s a perfect time to slack off during the summer because most people would be taking summer time off and things should be slow. Yet things just happen in the exact opposite way. Because of more people taking time off, workload for each person becomes heavier due to the need of covering others’ responsibilities …

It’s like a never-ending cycle. Well, I guess work is supposed to be like this. I’m not sure why I’m complaining. I should feel blessed to be employed when the world-wide population is suffering from this recession.

Holidays are never enough. It is not too much of an entertainment when I find myself stuck here at work once again. I know, there’s always a next holiday to look forward. In the meantime, I need some motivation to put me back on track. OH boy, it must be the heat again.