Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Company Picnic

I have been lazy doing updates here ... Hopefully Honey Bee hasn't lost most of her visitors. Let's see what has happened to me lately that is worth noting ... Uhmm ...

I guess the company picnic took place earlier this month was definitely one. Since this was the first time I attended the company picnic after joining this company, I had no idea what to expect. When people talk about picnic, I thought of hot dogs, burgers, BBQ ... or the most, live music. Woah-la, when I saw it, I wouldn't believe what my eyes had seen. It's more like a carnival than a picnic. It's amazed how everything just took place in one of the company parking lots.


The theme of this year was "pirate." There were unlimited food, snacks, candies, cookies, ice-creams, etc. Once I stepped into the picnic area, I already felt the excitement of being in a carnival. I couldn't help but to check out what other activities were available. There were face and tattoo paintings, balloon twisters, inflatable jumpers and slides, scientific magic show, craft centers, carnival games, palm tree climbing and bumper cars!!!

The piggy bank was a product I made from the craft center.