Saturday, August 09, 2008

Go Go China

I spent the last 3 hours sitting in front of the TV watching the Olympics opening ceremony on NBC. Ever since the show started, I couldn't move my butt away from the TV. Such an amazing and spectacular event!!! Creatively done. Nicely directed. Perfectly organized. I couldn't imagine how great it could be if I was watching it live in BJ. It's definitely the best opening ceremony in history.

I tried to post some videos from YouTube but they're all removed by a "third party" due to copyright. I could only find one with a slide show. I believe clips are available on nbc.com. The performances prior to the national parade were fantastic and the lighting of torch at the end was creatively done. Each one came as a surprise. I'm very very impress. Go Beijing! Go China!