Monday, May 26, 2008

A Night

It's always a nice surprise when you get to run into some old friends whom you lost touch with for many many years. Lately, I was lucky enough to run into an old friend. Since she's moving across the country in a few weeks, before her move, she decided to make her last whoopies in CA and I was invited to this party last night. Most of you know that I am not an alcoholic fan and except some champagne or red wine that I had drunk during wedding or holiday parties, I think the last time I really had a blast in alcohol was a number of years ago -- it was a hilarious experience that I didn't want to publicize it here. Last night was a memorable one. I got pretty knocked out but right enough to put me to a sweet night sleep. Didn't wake up until a few minutes ago. Time to get some studying done.

Good Luck for the move.