Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Work

I have spent almost the entire day doing data analyses and my brain is all clogged up that I think I need to take a break to update my blog. I do enjoy analytical type of work a great deal. I like the process from seeing a bunch of random components, examining and comparing them, and then arranging them into patterns to observe the trend for a conclusion. The only thing that I dislike, or hate, doing is anything that involves mechanisms of pathways. My head aches when I see chemical structures. Laboratory work is a little too technical sometimes, but it’s a good training and it provides a good break to get away from my desk. I know I still have a long way to learn and a lot to pick up in order to fully settle my feet in this new field.

But I know I can and I will. When there is a road, there is always a way.